Hey...this the first time in my life that I am posting a blog... I really dont know whether I will be able to share anything much on it but all I know is that I am doing it to stay in touch with a very good friend of mine who has moved ... to a better place... to a better life and most importantly ...with her better half !! I wish her all the very best in life and hope to be in touch with her forverer. Love you dear !! Miss you !!

10 Comments:
NANCY....This is soooooo cute...and i am genuinely touched:)))
Gupta Sister... I know I am too good but you please wipe off those tears....
babes...i miss you while going back home....
Now i have a car and a driver too..but i go alone..
Dont worry babes... you will get used to it... you know na that bhai has moved to singapore... we too feel very lonely without him...
And ya I forgot to write that when we used to go home together with chacha around... how we used to discuss him and how pissed i was with his spitting habit !!
And also sometimes even with both of us in the car.. it used to be so quiet and relaxing... we both could actually co exist in peace after a long bitching session in office... it was almost like circus animals going back to there home after entertaining the world !!
i love this circus analogy of yours.....you drive na these days.
I listen to "call" often and miss you baby..:)
babes i dint want to sopil your blog but that was a very boring blog from you...
oh..u didnt like it:(
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ya babes... you were supposed to appreciate my blog ;-))
Post a Comment
<< Home